NDIS providers in WA have commenced renewal of their registration with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. Is your organisation ready for the new self-assessment, audit and compliance requirements? This workshop is designed specifically for WA providers to understand their obligations under the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework and will explore:
- The structure of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework. Why was it established and what are the fundamental principles?
- Key compliance areas. What do we need to get in order to be on top of the code of conduct, worker screening, complaints, incidents and behaviour support?
- Renewal process - What do we need to provide in the self-assessment, what happens after we submit?
- Registration groups - which ones do we need and how do they affect our auditing requirements?
- The NDIS Practice Standards - What will we be audited against and what sort of evidence will we need?
- The audit - What is the process? What are the common areas of non-conformity and what happens if we get a non-conformity?