Behaviour Support is a heavily regulated area in the NDIS, make sure you understand your organisation's Q&S responsibilities.
This half day workshop will explore:
- Behaviour Support Responsibilities in the NDIS
- Regulated Restrictive Practices
- State and Territory Authorisation Requirements
- The Behaviour Support Capability Framework
- NDIS Practice Standards for Specialist Behaviour Support Providers (Module 2) and Implementing Providers (2A)
- Behaviour Support Plan and Practitioner Registration Requirements
Each attendee will receive a gap analysis tool to work on throughout the workshop and will leave with a host of resources at their fingertips.
Dates & times
Click on the workshop dates to view the running times in your local timezone.