The process for getting assistive technology funded in plans is full of hidden frustrating challenges. This 4-part webinar series for Support Coordinators, Allied Health Practitioners and AT providers shows how to cut through the detail to get great outcomes.
Each webinar works through a specific category of assistive technology, unpacking the need-to-know detail using real life situations, including:
◦ Navigating NDIS AT policies and processes
◦ Understanding the roles of the different supporting professionals
◦ Identifying who needs to be involved, including allied health practitioners, the NDIAs Technical Advisory team (TAT) and guardians
◦ Successfully tackling key challenges and hurdles
◦ Maximising outcomes for participants
As always, there will be time for questions as well as follow up answers for any questions we don’t get to on the day.
Dates & times
Click on the webinar dates to view the running times in your local timezone.