Plan review meetings are freaking tough for participants and assistance from a skilled Support Coordinator can make the world of difference. This practical 2.5 hour workshop unpacks the key skills Support Coordinators need to get great review outcomes:
◦ Support Coordination responsibilities before, during and after the plan review meeting
◦ The most effective approaches to gathering evidence and reviewing goals
◦ How and when to prepare a plan review report
◦ The essentials of supporting people, without advocating
◦ How to request and review the new plan breakdown
◦ The importance of identifying capacity building opportunities in plan review
Annika is a perfect match for DSC with her joy for making the NDIS world simple and accessible. Arriving from Denmark just in time to see NDIS kick-off down here, she puts her human rights and philosophy background to use not just as a DSC Expert Trainer, but also as a Support Coordinator at Ablelink, specialising in housing and complex supports. When she’s not busy building capacity, Annika is rolls up her sleeves in the garage where she’s building her own campervan!
Melbourne / Sydney timezone (AEDT)
10.30am - 1.00pm
Thursday 14th January
Wednesday 20th January
Thursday 4th February
Monday 15th February
This is a live online workshop delivered via Zoom. Expect very interactive, practical presentations with plenty of time for questions and applying the material.
The maximum number of learners per workshop is 25.
Yes! Zoom can accommodate either so just let us know your preference when you register.
No. We want to maintain the intimacy of our face-to-face sessions and allow people to feel free to share their concerns and challenges so don't record our workshops.