We’ve rounded up the sector trail blazers, early adopters, the stalwart and successful to present their diverse expertise, with one common theme:
Getting Your Strategy Together for commercial success – without losing your heart – in the NDIS.
Leading edge information combined with analysis, panel discussions, case studies and expert commentary on:
Way too much NDIS revenue is left unused in Participant plans. Our presenters will highlight how the services you offer can better align with the significant opportunities in the upcoming new pricing regime.
Risk, Regulation & Royal Commissions
2020 will bring more regulation and an even greater emphasis on risk. Our experts will provide strategies to ensure increasing compliance doesn’t kill your culture, innovation or commerciality.
Planning & Participant Outcomes
GYST2020 will unpack the implications of the current pathway developments, and how to get better plan outcomes. We’ll also be releasing new research into customer preferences, to put you ahead of the pack.
NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commissioner
Disability Royal Commissioner
Inaugural NDIA Chair
Former Editor of Australian Women’s Weekly
What to expect
- 2 days immersing yourself in NDIS strategy with the sector’s experts
- Networking with like-minded compadres
- Up to date policy information and analysis
- Live podcast recording
- ‘Shark Tank’ style pitch session
- Hypothetical Royal Commission ‘cross examination’
- Conference dinner (with a surprise entertainer!)
- To have fun and leave feeling inspired