SUPPORT WORKER TRAINING
Supporting People to Stay Infection Free
This training resource covers the COVID-19 basics within an overview of the broader approaches to infection prevention and control in disability. It explores how the NDIS Code of Conduct interacts with safety and choice related to infection prevention strategies in people’s homes and community activities.
• Know your role and duty to help people stay infection free
• Be aware of the chain of infection including key modes of transmission
• Know why many people with disability are more vulnerable to infection
• Know how to follow standard and additional precautions and the importance of them to minimise the risk of spreading infection
• Know where to find more information on infection control and prevention
4 May 2020
Subscribe for access to DSC's entire eLearning and webinar library
Earn certificates on over 50 courses and webinars with our fora subscriptions. Subscriber benefits include:
Access to over 50 webinars and eLearning modules - new training added every month!
Up to date, engaging training for NDIS providers, available whenever you want to learn.
Assign training to your workers and generate reports on their learning records.
Upload your policies and procedures and create new training content with foracreate
More Support Worker Training
All 7 modules available to view for free: