The NDIS Practice Standards require all workers to be trained in complaint management.
We've developed these plain speaking eLearning modules detailing the need-to-know aspects of the Commission's requirements at both the management and support work levels:
Managing Complaints: Manager Module
The NDIS Commission requires all registered providers to have a complaints management system that identifies, manages and resolves complaints. This course provides managers with:
• an overview of NDIS defined complaints
• the role of the NDIS Commission in complaints
• the compliance requirements of a complaints management system
• how to appropriately respond when a complaint is made
• the Commission's reporting requirements
• the process for undertaking investigations
• the concept of an NDIS 'continuous improvement culture'
Managing Complaints: Support Worker Module
This course aims to provide Support Workers with an understanding of:
• what is considered a 'complaint'
• how support workers are required to respond to complaints
• how to respond positively to complaints
• how to learn from complaints and improve practice
Subscribe for access to DSC's entire eLearning and webinar library
Earn certificates on over 50 courses and webinars with our fora subscriptions. Subscriber benefits include: