The NDIS Commission requires all registered providers to have a complaints management system that identifies, manages and resolves complaints.
This course provides Managers with:
• an overview of NDIS defined complaints
• the role of the NDIS Commission in complaints
• the compliance requirements of a complaints management system
• how to appropriately respond when a complaint is made
• the Commission's reporting requirements
• the process for undertaking investigations
• the concept of an NDIS 'continuous improvement culture'
To view the companion module for Support Workers, check out Managing Complaints - Support Worker Module
Subscribe for access to DSC's entire eLearning and webinar library
Earn certificates on over 50 courses and webinars with our fora subscriptions. Subscriber benefits include: