Ensuring support workers understand the role they must play in incident management, including:
• identifying and responding to suspected violence, abuse or neglect
• identifying what an incident is
• identifying which incidents are reportable incidents
• the requirements of the NDIS Practice Standards and Rules
• the NDIS Commission's 6 steps in responding to and reporting reportable incidents
Please note: This course discusses abusive practices which may prove distressing for some workers.
We've developed these plain speaking eLearning modules detailing the need-to-know aspects of the Commission's requirements at both the management and support work levels.
To view the companion module for Managers, check out Managing Incidents - Manager Module
Subscribe for access to DSC's entire eLearning and webinar library
Earn certificates on over 50 courses and webinars with our fora subscriptions. Subscriber benefits include: