It's a condition of registration that NDIS providers have an incident management system with specific procedures for identifying, managing and resolving incidents.
This course provides Managers with an understanding of:
• NDIS defined incidents
• how to identify reportable incidents
• the requirements of a compliant incident management system
• how to appropriately respond to an incident
• reporting requirements
• undertaking investigations
• corrective actions
• the NDIS approach to 'continuous improvement culture'
We've developed these plain speaking eLearning modules detailing the need-to-know aspects of the Commission's requirements at both the management and support work levels.
To view the companion module for Managers, check out Managing Incidents - Support Worker Module
Subscribe for access to DSC's entire eLearning and webinar library
Earn certificates on over 50 courses and webinars with our fora subscriptions. Subscriber benefits include: