Transport and travel is one of the most complex areas of the NDIS - and seriously hard to get right. There are constant changes, much confusion and yet you must have clarity in your communications and billing. You can't afford to not understand the detail of NDIS transport and travel.
Whether you're a provider charging transport and travel, a support worker or plan manager trying to get your head around the complexity, or a Support Coordinator looking to help someone maximise their plan, we've got you covered. This jam packed, highly interactive 2hr workshop will unpack everything you need to know about NDIS funded transport and travel including:
◦ The different ways participant transport can be funded by NDIS
◦ The components of provider travel, when it can be charged and how to calculate it
◦ How travel and transport can be funded under group support arrangements such as SIL and Programs of Support
◦ How to effectively explain travel and transport costs to the people you support
◦ In-kind travel arrangements and when travel and transport are the responsibility of mainstream government services
Dates & times
This is an online mini workshop delivered via Zoom.
Click on the workshop dates to view the running times in your local timezone.