Plan Management is booming as many more participants take advantage of the spending flexibility it offers. The NDIA's latest data scopes the Plan Management market at 220,480 people (51% of all NDIS Participants) and a massive $279 million, annual spend. This is a huge opportunity.
This one-day workshop will suit both large and small providers as well as those considering entering this market. We will explore how to build and grow a financially viable Plan Management business, including:
○ Current and forecast service demand
○ Essential design elements for a high-quality service
○ An examination of best practice
○ Plan Management systems and processes
○ Key considerations for ensuring service viability
○ Building and retaining a first-class Plan Management team
○ Identifying important partnerships and the essentials of stakeholder management
○ Growing your Plan Management business including client acquisition and opportunities for diversification
Meet our expert facilitators
Dates & times
This is an online workshop delivered via Zoom.
Click on the workshop dates to view the running times in your local timezone.