In case you missed it, a rethink of service design, customer engagement, workforce approach and financials is required for providers delivering group supports. The transition to the new apportioned pricing model is a very significant transition for many providers, especially those delivering day programs.
This full day workshop will:
- explore the financial implications of transitional pricing vs apportioned pricing
- uncover the full range of activities that can be delivered in the new funding
- help define what Non-Face-To-Face Supports can be billed
- provide examples of creative ways to engage and involve Participants in service design
- build a transition checklist that covers changes to workforce deployment, documentation, agreements and other efficiencies
Dates & times
This is an online workshop delivered via Zoom.
Click on the workshop dates to view the running times in your local timezone.