Success in running a Support Coordination business requires you to understand, deliver and efficiently report on outcomes that meet peoples’ needs. It also requires commercial savvy and skilful team leadership.
This is no easy task. In this online workshop, we explore what it takes to build and grow a Support Coordination service, including:
- Unpacking the complex role of Support Coordinators
- Building a collaborative Support Coordination team
- Current and forecast demand for Support Coordination
- Managing expertise, knowledge and resources
- Maintaining service quality
- Managing conflicts of interest
- Ensuring service viability, including KPIs and billable hours
- An examination of system requirements
- Marketing your Support Coordination service
Meet your new NDIS guru.
Sal willl be running your online workshop - but you can expect other DSC Subject Matter Specialists to be making guest appearances.
Dates & times
This is an online workshop delivered via Zoom.
Click on the workshop dates to view the running times in your local timezone.