When SDA providers partner with SIL providers it too often turns out to be a case of marry in haste, repent at leisure. In this workshop, we will explore the risks and opportunities for SDA providers looking to establish a SIL provider relationship, including:
◦ Understanding SIL providers and their motives for entering into relationships
◦ Negotiating collaborative agreements, unpacking the risks and opportunities
◦ The types of partnership agreements seen in practice
◦ Why you should be separating housing and support services now
◦ Understanding the future direction of home & living supports and how they may impact SIL
Dates & times
This is an online workshop delivered via Zoom.
Click on the workshop dates to view the running times in your local timezone
This workshop includes a
30 minute Q&A.