A well constructed service agreement is the foundation for a great working relationship between provider and participant. But trying to navigate NDIA requirements, they often become a significant source of stress. There's an overwhelm of information that's often conflicting, from NDIS Practice Standards and ATO obligations, to advice from corporate lawyers and templates published by the NDIA.
This short workshop will assist organisations to get the right balance between addressing risks and building great relationships. Whether you're a Support Coordinator helping clients navigate service establishment, a manager looking to improve the quality and accessibility of your service agreement, or a new provider starting from scratch, this workshop will cover the essentials and how to progress to excellence, including:
◦ the role, purpose and function of Service Agreements in contemporary disability support
◦ the relevant documentation you need to understand to perfect your own Service Agreement, including requirements from the NDIA, fair contract obligations from ACCC and how to apply the relevant NDIS Commission Practice Standards
◦ how to make your Service Agreements accessible to the people you support
◦ addressing practical risks and common misconceptions
◦ examples of our favourite service agreements
SIL providers: As part of our Mastering SIL workshop series, we are running a workshop that dives into the specifics of service agreements in the SIL context (Workshop 5: SIL Agreements and Programs of Support). Check out the descriptions of both workshops and decide which is a better fit for your needs.
Dates & times
This is an online mini workshop delivered via Zoom.
Click on the workshop dates to view the running times in your local timezone.